Educator's Day Program for High School Teachers
9AM - 5PM, Saturday, November 7, 2015.
Location: Markstein 106
California State University - San Marcos
Tickets: $25 (includes lunch)
Parking for the day - Lot F
- Converting your lab to an inquiry-based lab - Steve Sogo, Laguna Beach Unified School District. Read the recent story in the Orange County Register.
- Safety in the lab - Dr. Neal Langerman, Advanced Chemical Safety
- Chemistry Demos - Brent Shenton, Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
- Setting up a STEM Center for High School Students - Dr. Charles DeLeone, CSU-SM
- Service Learning Demonstrations for High School Chemistry Teachers - Dr. Bianca Mothe, CSU-SM
- Panel: What do all levels of high school chemistry students need to know to study science in college or community college?
Dr. Tom Barton, ACS Past President
Chemical Education Division of ACS
American Association of Chemistry Teachers